For those who may be interested by some books:
1) The Bible, and the gospels according to Thomas, Philip and Mary Magdalene.
2) Life and Words (Vie et Paroles) available in English, see our web site. (About Master Philippe de Lyon)
3) Answers from Master Philippe (Les réponses de Maître Philippe) available in English, see our web site.
4) Life and Teaching of John Chapas, (Vie et Enseignement de Jean Chapas), in French.
5) Notebooks of Victoire Joan Philippe, (Les Carnets de Victoire Philippe), in French.
6) The way of a Pilgrim.
7) Simon, Son of John (in French) by Odette-Claire Brousse who was my former schoolteacher.
* * *
Christianity is the only religion that talks about your original family. Let us quote the Gospel two times:
"He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him. Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God, children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God." (John 1-11.)
"Who is my mother, and who are my brothers?" Pointing to his disciples, he said, "Here are my mother and my brothers. For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother." (Matthew 12-48.)
The Master said to a few Friends of His once, "the Time was young. The Earth and even the Universe did not exist yet... AND yet, You and I, were already together!"
What you should remember from this testimony is the complicity between God the Father and his children who are looking for Him. This complicity, this very strong link of Love that knits us together with God the Father, is unfortunately misunderstood by many of us. God the Father is Love and it is our turn to go back to Him.
I had wanted to meet my true family, I was making it. But since the original sin, I had, like you, broken this Love tie between the Father and me. All that had been broken by the Tempter, by the One who splits had to be rebuilt.
Master Philippe de Lyon claims, "Jesus will send a Comforter and you will all see him; but how many splits before he comes! For Jesus shall return but it shall be too late for those not following the path of good. Have you not read in the Gospel that there will be weeping there and gnashing of teeth? That time has not quite come yet but it’s not very far-off." (26/12/1893)
The Master claims: "No one, I assure you, loves you more than me."
The Master claims: "All of you must pass past me to go to Heaven for all of you must pass on the path where I stand."
Therefore, according to you, who is Master Philippe de Lyon?